Impressionable Impressionable

i watched this in medium quality and it still sucked ass; dave's asshole in skype and now THIS. what the fuck am i gunna do; eastern philosophy doesnt help

KhawnerL responds:

eastern philosophy what does that have to do with the movie?! are you fucking retarfed or something?! faggot! next time you wanna argue somethin stupid try not do do it wit a skilled opponent. stay yo gay ass out my box bitch.

deep loves deep loves

tries to be splatter of grounds gold; oops ill always be bad loll how to i make funny pls jhelp me haahha

Boss responds:

i sory ples 4givm e e e FUCK mesfefl i catn do nutters rite noawww dot "(fuck!!

Bill Cosby grows Weed Bill Cosby grows Weed

whgere is the weed you fucking idiot. patheti

Krutches responds:

I dun no, mus B a glitkch.

poop vid poop vid

poop

he own poop

R.I.P My Dad died on 9/11 R.I.P My Dad died on 9/11

thats tough man :/

my stepfather died of pancreatic cancer, so i know exactly what being in the crossfite of the battle is like. I'll keep praying for both of uyo, we can heal the wound. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 - "Pray without ceasing"

amen m8

Gaycied responds:

Thanks mate, my family and I appreciate your kind words. Father shall forever be in my prayers ;'(

Naruto Vampy Ninja Naruto Vampy Ninja

youve been hit by the hathet

pass it

EPIC bart EPIC bart

ty beef for makeing my part

i appreciate yore gj. nice movies

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

good

wario land 4

The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

my parents are fre*king bull shit..._-

good but like the last one get mroe inbetweens up in this peice though that slick ass Renekton in the other movie would have been the coolest. thats all i have too ofer. fml. paece m8

Osama Bin Laden Collab Osama Bin Laden Collab

lol

this was a nice treat, golfinho's was simply fantastic. the professionalism and unbiased delivery in which these movies were presented is pretty swell, they aren't made like this all too much anymore! im just glad the great martyr will finally be able to rest easy after a lifetime of oppression and unconditional segregation.......420