Impressionable Impressionable

i watched this in medium quality and it still sucked ass; dave's asshole in skype and now THIS. what the fuck am i gunna do; eastern philosophy doesnt help

KhawnerL responds:

eastern philosophy what does that have to do with the movie?! are you fucking retarfed or something?! faggot! next time you wanna argue somethin stupid try not do do it wit a skilled opponent. stay yo gay ass out my box bitch.

deep loves deep loves

tries to be splatter of grounds gold; oops ill always be bad loll how to i make funny pls jhelp me haahha

Boss responds:

i sory ples 4givm e e e FUCK mesfefl i catn do nutters rite noawww dot "(fuck!!

Bill Cosby grows Weed Bill Cosby grows Weed

whgere is the weed you fucking idiot. patheti

Krutches responds:

I dun no, mus B a glitkch.

c0ke c0ke

..wot id do for a coke?

who fucking sent you

battle beat2 (clab) battle beat2 (clab)

too frightening. reminds me of The Incident at church..circa grade 7. When I hear the church organs its like the onslaught is coming back and this time wont ever stop..

Deal with it Deal with it

hahah hes dealing with it!! dealing with what hes done with the amount of time hes had in his large life, mr.guacamole hole of newgrounds. Deal with it! I love that caption and that popular joke, its like the voice of this new internet age, the kind of generation with the jokes irl, well played; quite epicly luis :D

A nightly swordsman A nightly swordsman

Luvz it. My critical is, maybe m ore swords next time. thank you fore listening to my review i really like the series on ng (newgrounds gold). Thank You.

Charizard Worship Charizard Worship

hey guys im just doing this ironically haha fooled you this commission was requested ironically too